Ticket #790 (assigned defect)
mondorestore says a partition is occupied
|Reported by:||bruno||Owned by:||bruno|
When restoring, mondorestore can say that a partition is occupied and stop preparing the disk.
This can happen when the restore is done on an MBR disk whereas the original was GPT.
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Summary changed from mondorestore syas a partition is occupied to mondorestore says a partition is occupied
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from critical to major