Ticket #639 (closed defect: fixed)
mondorestore nfs "protocol not supported"
|Reported by:||cocampbe||Owned by:||bruno|
Running oel 6.3. Having issue mounting nfs from mondorescue.iso. I select automatic and get his message:
Alert Failed to find config file/archives. Choose another source?
I choose yes, select nfs, yada, yada, yada.
It still fails. I try and mount it manually, but get the "protocol not supported" error. I have tried the -t nfs and -t nfs4, but neither work. The nfs server is running HPUX 11.31 nfsv4. I tried the fsisd=0 as suggested in another ticket. On HPUX the lowest number for fsid is 1. I also set root=ipaddr_of_host. That is the equivalent to no_root_squash form what I can tell. mindi and mindi-busybox version are:
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Component changed from mindi-busybox to mindi
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Severity changed from major to critical
- Cc vaida.dan@… added
- Version changed from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3
- Keywords ubuntu, nfs, restore added
- Resolution fixed deleted